- Nursery for infants through pre-school, provides secure care and Bible teaching for the youngest among us.
- The Current is an activity-based Sunday School for students Kindergarten through fifth grade, providing students with fun ways to learn important Bible truths. Class time: 9:15 a.m. - 12:00 noon every Sunday
- Adult Classes provide small group study and fellowship for adults
Our Church Library offers a variety of books, magazines, videos and DVDs for general reading and research. It is open on Sunday mornings; Pat Barker is our librarian.
- The Worship Choir rehearses at 5:00 pm on Sundays. It is made up of adult singers who are dedicated to the call to prepare the hearts of the worshipers through music. Its purpose is to lead the congregation in worship and to share the truth of God's love in song.
- The Evergreen Choir is comprised of Senior Adults. We rehearse at 10:00 am on Wednesdays and go to a local senior care center once a month to sing and share God's word.
Women's Ministries: **The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is to grow in our relationships with God and each other, and to bring women of all ages together for fellowship and growth and to reach out to our friends and family with the message of God's love.**
Calvary's Women's Ministry is an active group that offers many activities throughout the year. Monday Night Madness, bible studies, retreats, special events, community ministries, prayer partners, etc.
"May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.” -Romans 15:5-7
Vivian Craven Missions Group meets on the first Tuesday of each month. Their focus is on study and support of the various missionaries and their work supported by the Southern Baptist Convention. This group provides financial support to Camp Cedarcrest and the "Ugly Quilters" was an outgrowth of this group.
"Ugly Quilters", a group of ladies who create quilts for the homeless in Columbia. Much of their work is done at home, but they meet at the church on the third Tuesday of each month to tie the quilts and prepare them for delivery to the Harbor House, a homeless shelter run by the Salvation Army.
Evergreens, our Senior Adult Ministry
Purpose: Our ministry will focus on meeting needs and providing for understanding, knowledge and growth in these areas: SPIRITUAL, EDUCATIONAL, PHYSICAL, SOCIAL
Homebound Ministry provides personal interaction and loving Christian fellowship with members who are unable to attend worship or activities outside of their home.
Sunday Afternoon Basketball, led by Scott Caldwell, provides an open gym outreach for adult men in the neighborhood and an opportunity for them to interact in a positive, fun, and spiritually focused atmosphere.
Upward Sports (Basketball and Cheerleading). Calvary Baptist Church member Alan Marshall leads this youth sports ministry, which is fun for the whole family. It teaches sport skills and values, allows kids to make new friends and provides equal playing time for participants. At Upward kids are recognized at each game and find positive role models in coaches and other sports volunteers. The 2014 season games begin on January 24 and conclude on March 17.